Seriously scrumptious gluten and dairy free Peanut Butter + Dark Chocolate Chunk Oat Pancakes. Decadent and so rich! You need these pancakes in your life.
- These are made from oat flour so completely gluten free and totally riding the healthy train.
- These pancakes also include 100% Pure Peanut butter which make these pancakes full of protein.
- The dark chocolate chunks are forgiving as they are 70% cacao chocolate, also beneficial in boosting our happy moods!
Dessert for breakfast?
If you need some sweetening up or making up to do then this breakfast is the one to do it.
These peanut butter and dark chocolate hun oat pancakes are so decadent and very filling! I ate 3 and was so full. You may be eating with your eyes when looking at this stack but they are so rich, kind of like dessert for breakfast. The kids seriously get super excited when I bring these bad boys out for breakfast.
Taking pictures of these was HARD! I had melted chocolate dripping everywhere, peanut butter drips everywhere and chocolate pieces all over the place!
Have you ever had kids just eye balling every move you make. Every time a chocolate piece fell on the floor they were there like ants! I had to lock the door at one point. They were like hyenas when I opened the door!
You can just throw all these ingredients except the chocolate in a blender and whizz up in seconds. Then fold in the chocolate chunks.
The batter took no time at all to make and I would say double up so you have some left over for the next day or so. Pancake batter is always better the next day am I right?
Freeze them in zip lock bags and warm up in the toaster whenever you’re feeling for a pancake fix. Which for us is everyday!
Top with your favourite and enjoy.
- Yogurt is delicious with these and also increases your morning protein.
- Whipped coconut cream gives a delicate and light feel.
- Bananas because, bananas and pancakes just go!
If you love the ultimate duo that is peanut butter and chocolate, then you will be sure to love these:
- Healthier oat peanut butter brownies
- Chewy no bake peanut butter bars
- Chocolate date and peanut butter milkshake
- Healthy salted chocolate peanut butter cups
Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Chunk Oat Pancakes (Gluten Free)
Delicious wholesome fluffy peanut butter and dark chocolate chunk pancakes.
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour regular oats are fine if your using a blender.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder optional
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon optional
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 60 grams chopped dark chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoons honey or other sweetener
- 1/2 cup milk (any) more or less milk depending on how thick you like your pancakes
- 2 generous tablespoons pure peanut butter +more for drizzling over pancakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon yogurt optional
If using blender just throw all the ingredients (EXCEPT the chocolate) into a blender and blitz. Once you have a batter then mix in the chocolate.
In a bowl mix the wet ingredients together.
Now add in the dry ingredients together (EXCEPT chocolate) and mix.
Fold in the chopped chocolate.
Turn the pan on a medium heat with a little olive oil and pour batter in to pancake shapes (big or small your choice!) .
When pancakes are all made, stack the pancakes and drizzle extra peanut butter and honey/maple syrup. Top with dark chocolate chunks and granola. ENJOY!
i cant wait to try this!!!! it looks DELICIOUSSS
Perfect treat for the little one! Yum!
Great idea for a gluten free breakfast. I know my son will love these.
Hi Yasmin! Your son with love these, it’s such a treat for breakfast x