Seriously scrumptious gluten free Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Chunk Oat Pancakes. Decadent and Fluffy! You need these pancakes in your life.
If you need some sweetening up or making up to do then this breakfast is the one to do it.
- These are made from oat flour so completely gluten free and totally riding the healthy train.
- These pancakes also include 100% Pure Peanut butter which make these pancakes full of protein.
- The chocolate chunks are forgiving as they are 70% cacao dark chocolate, also beneficial in boost our happy moods!
These so decadent and very filling, I couldn’t eat more than two. Yeah I know, lame. But beware you may not be able to finish a stack of these. If you do, please let me know!
I really struggled taking pictures for these pancakes my 2 year old Ibrahim was VERY SURE he was gonna get him some pancakes. Nap time wasn’t happening today and picture or no picture he was not having it. This boy was determined to face bomb the stack. In the end I manged to get some photos just before he dived into the pancakes.
The batter took no time at all to make and I would say double up so you have some left over for the rest of the week. Try to freeze them in zip lock bags and take out whenever your feeling for a pancake fix (which for me is everyday) I didn’t say that…
Top with your favourite fruits and more nuts if you want! Seriously go crazy!
Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Chunk Oat Pancakes (Gluten Free)
Delicious wholesome fluffy peanut butter and dark chocolate chunk pancakes.
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey or other sweetener
- 1 cup milk (any)
- 2 generous tablespoons pure peanut butter +more for drizzling over pancakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon yogurt (Plain or Greek)
In a bowl mix the wet ingredients together
Mix the dry ingredients together.
Combine the wet into the dry ingredients.
Turn the pan on a medium heat with a little olive oil and pour batter in to pancake shapes (big or small your choice!)
When pancakes are all made, stack the pancakes and drizzle peanut butter and honey or maple syrup, Top with dark chocolate chunks and granola. ENJOY!