Super quick, super healthy protein shake you can make at home! No protein powder necessary.
So protein is extremely important for our body we need it to build and repair tissues. Protein can be obtained naturally from foods or in a form of protein powder. Many people now choose to get their intake of protein via protein shakes. For many people this is quicker then making it at home from scratch cheaper because they can buy in bulk as a opposed to buying natural ingredients often. I totally get that.
What you choose to do is entirely your choice, but today I am going to show you how I make a quick, yummy AND natural protein shake that is sure to get you body raring to go!
This protein shake is great for:
- For a session before the gym or after the gym
- If your trying to gain weight and need to increase more protein in your diet.
- If you want to aide muscle recovery
- Increase muscle growth
Get your protein on guys…PS it tastes delicious too!
Healthy Homemade Protein Shake
- 1 ripe banana frozen for a creamy milkshake
- 1/2 cup almond milk any other milk is fine
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/4 tablespoon almond butter peanut/cashew butter is also fine
- 1 tablespon chia seeds optional
Peel banana and throw everything into a blender. Blend blend blend.
Pour into a cup and drink immediately. Enjoy!